Nominee Director Service
If you do not have a local Singapore resident director to meet statutory requirements*, you can engage our Nominee Director Service. We will provide you the service of a local Nominee Director, who is ordinarily resident in Singapore, for your company.
The service is offered for statutory compliance* only. The Nominee Director will not be involved in operational, management or financial matters of the company. We may request for further KYC reports on foreign directors (additional fees will be applicable for report purchase) and reserve the right to abstain from providing our Nominee Director Service, if foreign directors do not satisfy KYC requirements. You are also required to execute our Engagement and Indemnity Agreement.
We will require a refundable security deposit and Professional Fees for the provision of the Nominee Director Service. The service can also be terminated upon expiry, upon your request. However, you must appoint a new Singapore resident director to meet the statutory requirement. Security Deposit is refundable upon written termination of service.
For renewal of contractual agreement, we reserve the right to dis-continue Nominee Director Service, if foreign directors do not satisfy on-going KYC requirements or the Company is insolvent.
Our service for Nominee Director Service includes:
- Preparation of application forms; Engagement & indemnity agreements
- Appointment of Nominee Director for Company (during Incorporation)
- Nominee Director will only sign resolutions, where ALL other directors are in agreement and have signed resolutions
- ACRA Business Profile after successful incorporation
*Kind Note: Under the Companies Act, All Companies must have at least one Director who is “ordinarily resident” in Singapore.
- All directors/shareholders to be present at our office: 10 Kallang Avenue, #14-10 Aperia Tower 2, Singapore 339510, personally.
- Bring NRIC and/or Passport of all directors/shareholders in Company; with contact numbers & email-addresses;
- Get ready your (a) Company Name; (b) Registered Office Address for your Company (c) Proof of Foreign Address (eg. Utility or Mobile Bill)
- Local Main Contact Person - Contact Numbers, Email-Addresses, Mailing Address (if unable to contact foreign directors)
- Upon receiving payment, we will prepare and file the company incorporation with the Nominee Director on your behalf. Upon successful incorporation, we will inform you, and you can proceed to open your corporate bank account.
If you are unable to visit our office, or have further enquiries, email us now!
- Incorporation Service: If you want to incorporate a Company in Singapore, DP SME Advisory is a one-stop business advisory centre for entrepreneurs and business owners. For a hassle-free and efficient incorporation process, check out our Incorporation Service Options.
- Registered Office Service: EVERY business/company must have a registered office in Singapore which must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours. Please note that a P.O. Box address cannot be used as a business address. If you do not have one, check out our Registered Office Service.
- Corporate Secretarial Service: All Companies registered in Singapore must appoint a Company Secretary to handle Statutory Compliance matters. If you have not appointed an experienced Company Secretary, check out our Corporate Secretarial Service.
- Employment Pass Application Service: If you plan to relocate to Singapore to run/ work in your company, you will have to incorporate your company first (using our Nominee Director) and apply for an Employment Pass. Once your Employment Pass is approved, you can act as the local director. Check out our Employment Pass Application Service.
- Accounting, Tax & Payroll Service: All companies in Singapore are required to keep proper account records, and directors are required to present at the AGM, the company’s accounts that comply with the requirements of the Accounting Standards in Singapore. DP SME Advisory offers a full suite of accounting, tax and GST filing services to fulfill compliance to both ACRA and IRAS. Check out our Accounting, Tax & Payroll Services.
DP SME Advisory gives very accurate and reliable information regarding business setups and corporate secretarial services. The staff are professional and warm. We have been with DP SME Advisory for several years now and the quality and reliability of the service is the reason why we chose DP SME Advisory.
DP SME Advisory is a one stop center for our business needs.
- Mr. Lim, Director
Professionalism and responsiveness is of Top Quality. At times going beyond the call of duty. Would strongly recommend DP SME Advisory for corporate secretarial services.
- Jimmy, Director
Had seen DP SME Advisory employees shown a high level of professionalism and patience in attending all my enquiries with immediate attention and given explanation on how to handle it. Would definitely recommend my local or overseas business associates to use this company service without hassles or doubts faced.
- Winston Kong, Director