My Businesses @ DP
Services for your Convenience
You can :
View Important deadlines - FYE, AGM Due Date, Last Date to File AR;
View expiry dates for services/ Check on contract status;
View Service Contracts Terms & Conditions;
Important dates to rememberBusinesses:
|S/N||UEN#||Business Name||Service Type||Job Status||Expiry Date|
|S/N||UEN#||Company Name||FYE||Next AGM Due Date||Last Date to File AR|
Subscribed Services (& Service Terms & Conditions)
Kind Note: To make online payment via credit card for renewal, please call 6829 9800 or email us to request for a Job-ID.
- We will make available the following address: 10 Anson Road #05-17 International Plaza Singapore 079903 to be used as the registered office of the client company hereby known as the “registered address”.
- We will make available the shared fax number 6248 0669, to be used as fax number to receive customer’s faxes. Fax received under the customer’s company name will be routed/sent to the customer’s email address.
All items, including the incoming mails or documents will be handled in the following manner: -
- If float fee is paid, and re-direct physical mail is chosen: the mails will be forwarded to the forwarding address & the costs of the postage shall be deducted through the Float amount.
- If float fee is paid, and re-direct via email is chosen: the mails (except advertisements & booklets) will be opened, scanned & forwarded via email to maximum 2 forwarding email addresses & the cost for scanning & email forwarding shall be deducted through the Float amount. Physical mails will be forwarded to forwarding address once per quarter (end of March, June, Sep, Dec) or upon termination of contract & the costs of courier/postage shall be deducted through the Float amount.
- If float is NOT paid, mails has to be SELF collected by client – unlimited items - subject to our discretion. If you did not collect your mails for more than 3 months, all outstanding mails (except advertisements that will be discarded) will be returned to sender.
- The registered address shall NOT be used for any trading purposes or general correspondence or for any form of advertising. The address is only to be used to comply with the requirements of the Companies Act/ Business Act in relation to the receipt of the official mail and documents.
- The fees for the above services are payable in advance on a half yearly or yearly basis. The fees paid are non refundable upon payment.
- Commencement date of the above agreement will vary from the receipt date. As such, agreement made on receipt dated from 1st of each month will commence only on 1st of the said month, 2nd to 16th of each month will commence only on 16th of the said month & agreement made on receipt dated from 17th to 31st of the month will commence only on the 1st day of the following month.
- By way of subscription for redirect via email service, you hereby authorize us to open and screen through all your mails (including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL mails) received (no parcels or packages will be accepted or opened). All mails (except advertisements, booklets, etc.) will be opened, scanned and emailed to maximum 2 email addresses as per our record.
- If cheque deposit service is subscribed, cheques received shall be deposited into respective banks once a week. Upon request to deposit any cheques within the same day of receipt or any days other than our routine cheque-deposit-day, a fee of S$10 is payable and deductible from the float. We will bank-in these cheques through the respective banks` Quick-Cheque-Deposit Box, no bank-in slips will be provided.
- Experian Credit Services Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to terminate the services without further notice if client defaults in payment. Resumption of the services shall be at the discretion of Experian.
- Experian shall not be held responsible for any loss of mails in the process of re-directing and collection.
- Approval must be obtained from the DP Management in the event when bulk items are to be sent to the registered address.
- Client must inform Experian of any changes to the business/company name or any changes in their business particulars, for example changes in owner’s/director’s contact number, address etc. and it must be made known in writing (within 14 days).
- Client shall serve one month’s notice to Experian for termination of service. Client has to produce evidence of change in business particular/ termination of business. Such changes must be lodged with ACRA. The 3 months deposit will be refunded upon settlement of all outstanding account up to the last day of service.
- Disbursements and all out-of-pocket expenses other than those covered above will be deducted from the $64.20/- or $128.40/- float placed at the beginning of the agreement. Client will be reminded to top up the float amount with Experian when it falls below $10/-, failure to top up may result in delay or cancellation of the forwarding service through mail.
- In consideration of Experian providing the above services, clients have to pay a minimum of 6 months or 12 months service fee plus 3 month’s deposit (depending on the types of services selected) plus a further $64.20/- or $128.40/- as float for out-of-pocket expenses.
- The agreement shall be subject to auto-renewal for 6 or 12 months once payment has been received by Experian Credit Services Singapore Pte Ltd. If you have opt-in for auto-renewal (upon expiry) or auto-top up of float fee (when it falls below $10), applicable fees will be deducted accordingly via the credit card number provided, unless informed otherwise. A 2.5% surcharge is applicable for payment via credit card.
- Notwithstanding the above, Experian shall not be responsible for any actions or claims brought by any party against the clients.
- Experian reserves the right to terminate the agreement and forfeit the deposit and balance float (if any) if the subscriber failed to revert within 14 days from the date of expiry. At the same time, the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) will be notified and the company or business name will be removed from Experian's registered address board.
Experian and its officers and employees shall not be liable for: -
- Any loss or damage (including consequential or incidental loss or damages incurred by the Client); or
- Any cost, claim or demand of any nature whether made against Experian, its officers and/or employees; or
- Any claim against the Client by any third party arising directly or indirectly out of the use/access to the Service, and/or the withdrawal of such Service.
Unless otherwise agreed and confirmed in writing by Experian Credit Services Singapore Pte Ltd where applicable, IT IS HEREBY AGREED that the following terms and conditions shall apply and all previous terms and conditions whether stated in writing or orally shall be null and void.
"Experian" : Experian Credit Services Singapore Pte Ltd
"Subscriber" : The Company that has agreed to subscribe to the Services
"Services" : Services provided by Experian as stated on the overleaf of this agreement
- The Subscriber shall pay all fees and charges as specified in this agreement one 6 or 12 or 18 months (depending on package subscribed) in advance.
- Any out-of-pocket expenses, such as long-distance telephone calls, photocopies and computer print-outs, documentation charges, facsimile charges, messenger/ courier and postal charges, fees levied by the Singapore authorities, etc incurred in course of providing the Services and unless specified otherwise in this agreement shall be borne by the Subscriber.
- Any request from the Subscriber for additional services not specified in this agreement shall be charged to the Subscriber accordingly.
- The Subscriber agrees to pay all fees and charges strictly on a cash term basis. Any other terms are subject to the approval and agreement of Experian.
- All fees and charges may be subject to changes by Experian upon giving the Subscriber not less than fourteen (14) days prior notice and subject to the Subscriber’s agreement.
DURATION & TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- This agreement shall commence from the date and minimum period stated on overleaf of this agreement, and shall be subject to auto-renewal for subsequent years upon receipt of payment for renewal subscription fee.
- On completion of the minimum period of the agreement and in subsequent years, either party may terminate the agreement by giving the other party one (1) month’s written notice in advance.
Experian reserves the right to terminate this agreement and/or lodge with ACRA the resignation of the Company's nominee
corporate secretary under any of the following circumstances:
- No payment is received for renewal of the subsequent year's subscription within three (3) months after expiry of the contractual period. Under such circumstances, the agreement is deemed to have continued for a further three (3) months after expiry of the contractual period, and the Subscriber shall be liable for these 3-months subscription fee on a pro-rated basis. Experian will return the Company's statutory records, minute books, and other documents to the Subscriber upon final settlement of the pro-rated fees.
- Either party terminates this agreement.
- The Subscriber applies to strike-off the Company.
- The Subscriber fails to provide Experian with the full, complete, accurate and/or up-to-date information and/or documents required for Experian to perform the Services.
- Experian has the sole discretion of back-dating the re-appointment date of the Company's nominee corporate secretary to whatever date it deems fit should the Subscriber request for re-appointment of the Company's nominee corporate secretary within two (2) months after Experian has lodged the resignation of the Company's nominee corporate secretary, and the Subscriber shall pay all fees and charges incurred including subscription fee computed on a pro-rated basis by Experian and any penalty imposed by ACRA.
- All terms and conditions shall remain unchanged during the first subscription period. Any new arrangements or adjustments may be added to this agreement at Experian's sole discretion upon fourteen (14) days' prior notice to the Subscriber. For avoidance of doubt, the Subscribers renewal / continued use of the Services following the modifications constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the amended terms and conditions and also constitute an agreement by the Subscriber to abide and continue to be bounded by the amended terms and conditions.
- The Subscriber shall settle any debts owing to Experian before terminating this agreement.
- Any fees paid in advance shall not be refunded in full or on a pro-rata basis should this agreement be terminated.
AVAILABILITY & ACCURACY OF SERVICES/INFORMATION
- Experian reserves the right to change the contents, presentation and availability of the Services, at its sole discretion.
- Experian makes no representation or warranty expressed or implied with regards to the Services, including the fitness of the Services for any purpose whatsoever.
- If the Subscriber requests for any special or additional services not specified in this agreement, Experian may, at its discretion, accept or reject such request. If Experian accepts such special request, Experian may quote additional charges, subject to prior approval by the Subscriber, for such special request.
- Experian, and its officers and employees do not guarantee the accuracy of any services/information provided (whether printed, written, or oral).
The Subscriber agrees :
- that all information provided by the Subscriber has been validated as complete, true and accurate;
- to inform Experian of any statutory changes to company matters in advance so that Experian has sufficient time to prepare the required documents and lodge them with the relevant authorities in Singapore in a lawful and timely manner;
- to submit the relevant information promptly for new records or updating of existing records;
- to work with Experian on the rectification/verification of records from time to time; and
- that it is the duty of the Subscriber and/or its Directors to furnish Experian with the relevant information and documentation for the purpose of enabling Experian to perform the Services and that Experian shall not be held responsible for any failure to file any changes with any government authorities and/or maintain proper records as a result of the oversight by the Subscriber and/or its Directors;
- that Experian can proceed to dispose of the company's documents including but not limited to statutory registers, minutes of meetings of shareholders/directors, written resolutions of shareholders/directors, share certificates, business profile, company seal (if any), certificate of incorporation (if any), Memorandum & Articles of Association, financial statements (if any), identification documents of directors/shareholders, left uncollected more than 12 months after termination of this Agreement or lodgement with ACRA of the resignation of the Company's nominee corporate secretary.
NON-DISCLOSURE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- All information furnished by the Subscriber to Experian or which may from time to time come into Experian’s knowledge or possession shall be kept by Experian in strict confidence for the exclusive use of Experian in the performance of the Services and shall limit access of its employees thereto on a “need to know” basis only.
- Experian shall regard and preserve the Subscriber’s information in trust and confidence for the Subscriber and agrees not to disclose the Subscriber’s information in any manner to any third party without the prior written consent of the Subscriber.
- As our valued customer, Experian and its parent company Experian ® PLC and Group of Companies ("Company") will continue to keep you informed and updated on our latest offers, products, services and related marketing information. If you do not wish the Company to use data provided by you in direct marketing, you may at any time in written request, without charges to you, request not to receive such direct marketing information or materials from the Company.
- The Subscriber agrees that Experian, its officers, employees, and/or its nominee service providers have the sole discretion to decide whether to proceed with the lodgement, filing or communication with the relevant authorities on any applications, documents, updates or changes as and when required in the course of providing the Services above notwithstanding that the Subscriber has authorised them to do so.
Experian, its officers and employees shall not be liable for:-
- Any loss or damage (including consequential or incidental loss or damages incurred by the Subscriber), or
- Any cost, claim or demand of any nature whether made against Experian, its officers, employees, and/or its nominee service providers, or
- Any claim against the Subscriber by any third party arising directly or indirectly out of the use/ access to the Services, the termination/ withdrawal of the Services, or the decision by Experian, its officers, employees, and/or its nominee providers not to proceed with the lodgement, filing or communication with the relevant authorities.
- The liability of Experian in respect of any claims (whether in contract, negligence, for breach of statutory duty or under any indemnity or otherwise) brought under or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the fees paid by the Subscriber in the preceding 12 months.
The Subscriber agrees to indemnify Experian and its nominee service providers at all times against all costs, expenses, claims, demands and liabilities for which the Subscriber or the nominee may become liable and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever which may be taken or made against the Subscriber or the nominee which may be incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly by reason of provision of the Services or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done in relation thereto.
This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes shall be handled through arbitration in the jurisdiction of the Republic of Singapore.
- Check AGM Due Date, etc
- Check Expiry Dates
- View T&Cs of Services
DP SME Advisory gives very accurate and reliable information regarding business setups and corporate secretarial services. The staff are professional and warm. We have been with DP SME Advisory for several years now and the quality and reliability of the service is the reason why we chose DP SME Advisory.
DP SME Advisory is a one stop center for our business needs.
- Mr. Lim, Director
Professionalism and responsiveness is of Top Quality. At times going beyond the call of duty. Would strongly recommend DP SME Advisory for corporate secretarial services.
- Jimmy, Director
Had seen DP SME Advisory employees shown a high level of professionalism and patience in attending all my enquiries with immediate attention and given explanation on how to handle it. Would definitely recommend my local or overseas business associates to use this company service without hassles or doubts faced.
- Winston Kong, Director