Striking Off A Company
- The company has ceased operation; or not commenced business from the date of incorporation
- The company has no assets and liabilities;
- The company is not and will not be involved in any court proceedings, whether in or outside Singapore;
- The company has no outstanding penalties or offers of composition fine owing to ACRA and not indebted to other government departments;
- the company has no outstanding tax liabilities owing to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (“IRAS”);
- The company has no outstanding charges in its charge register eg. no mortgages etc.;
- None of the officers of the company have outstanding ACRA summonses;
- Obtained the written consent of the majority of the shareholders;
- Preparation of application forms (with supporting documents)
- Preparation of Directors’ Resolution
- Preparation of Letter from Directors to ACRA
- Preparation Letter from Shareholders to ACRA
- Preparation Letter of Confirmation from each Director
- All directors/shareholders to be present at our office: 10 Anson Road, International Plaza #05-17, personally.
- Bring NRIC and/or Passport of all directors/shareholders;
- Bring your bank closure statement;
- Bring last set of Financial Statement (up till the date the company’s bank account is closed), where all assets and liabilities of the company need to be cleared; (If you need assistance to prepare your last set of financial statement and tax submission, email us now!)
- Tax Clearance Acknowledgement from IRAS;
- Upon receiving payment, we will prepare full-set of strike-off documents and apply on your behalf. The entire strike-off process takes approximately 5 to 6 months. (Exclude tax clearance time needed by IRAS).
If you are unable to visit our office, or have further enquiries, email us now!
- Accounting, Tax & Payroll Service: All companies in Singapore are required to keep proper account records, and directors are required to present at the AGM, the company’s accounts that comply with the requirements of the Accounting Standards in Singapore. DP SME Advisory offers a full suite of accounting, tax and GST filing services to fulfill compliance to both ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) and IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). Check out our Accounting, Tax & Payroll Services.
- Check AGM Due Date, etc
- Check Expiry Dates
- View T&Cs of Services
DP SME Advisory gives very accurate and reliable information regarding business setups and corporate secretarial services. The staff are professional and warm. We have been with DP SME Advisory for several years now and the quality and reliability of the service is the reason why we chose DP SME Advisory.
DP SME Advisory is a one stop center for our business needs.
- Mr. Lim, Director
Professionalism and responsiveness is of Top Quality. At times going beyond the call of duty. Would strongly recommend DP SME Advisory for corporate secretarial services.
- Jimmy, Director
Had seen DP SME Advisory employees shown a high level of professionalism and patience in attending all my enquiries with immediate attention and given explanation on how to handle it. Would definitely recommend my local or overseas business associates to use this company service without hassles or doubts faced.
- Winston Kong, Director