Under section 199 of the Companies Act, directors are to ensure that the company keeps proper accounting and other records to sufficiently explain the transactions and financial position of the company.
Directors are also required to present at AGM, company’s accounts that comply with the requirements of the Accounting Standards and which give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company to its shareholders.
DP SME Advisory offers a complete suite of accounting and tax services that allows you to meet statutory requirements imposed by ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) and IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). In addition to meeting deadlines for statutory requirements, proper accounts maintenance will help you to understand the financial health of your business/company and to manage it more effectively. By outsourcing your accounting matters to a trusted professional firm, you will also be able to dedicate more time to focus on your core business.
We also understand that for most SMEs, it is costly and difficult to employ and retain experienced accounting/book-keeping staff. Furthermore, the implementation/maintenance of accounting technology and training of staff to use the applications and be updated on changes in compliance, accounting standards, CPF or labour law is also a constant challenge.
DP SME Advisory wants to fill this gap. We have optimised our operational process through technology and we are able to deliver accounting service efficiently and at an affordable fee for you.Our full-suite of services include:
- Book-keeping/ Accounting
- Financial Statement Preparation
- GST Computation & Submission
- Tax Computation/ Filing Service; and
- Payroll Service
- Entering all transacted accounting records such as sales invoices and payment vouchers
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Management Report (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
By the end of periodical services, we will generate necessary management report for your approval.
- One directors/ manager to be present at our office: 10 Kallang Avenue, #14-10 Aperia Tower 2, Singapore 339510, personally.
- Bring along Monthly Bank Statements, Sales Invoices, Payment Vouchers, Cash/Cheque Deposits, Purchase Invoices and Salary Details for Financial Period;
- Provide Estimated Annual Sales Turnover of Company;
If you are unable to visit our office, or have further enquiries/ require a quotation, email us now!
- Financial Statement Preparation: Directors are required to present accounts that comply with the Accounting Standards and which give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company to its shareholders. Our accountants would ensure that your Financial Statement is prepared according to the required Accounting Standards for filing to ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority). We can also assist you with preparation of AUDITED financial accounts, if required. Check out our Financial Statement Preparation Service.
- GST Computation & Submission: If you are a GST-registered trader, you would need to submit quarterly GST returns to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). If you need assistance with computations and to avoid missing filing deadlines, check out our GST Computation & Submission Service.
- Tax Computation/ Filing: All companies/ individuals are required to pay corporate tax or income tax to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore) for all income earned or received in Singapore. If you need to understand how to reduce your tax liabilities legally, to compute and file your tax returns on time to avoid penalties, check out our Tax Computation/ Filing Service.
- Payroll Service: In Singapore, the process of payroll management can be tedious and complicated, as it involves remittance of CPF contributions of employees, filing of employees’ earnings, computation of levies, etc. If you are unfamiliar with Singapore’s Labour Laws, and require assistance, check out our Payroll Service.
DP SME Advisory gives very accurate and reliable information regarding business setups and corporate secretarial services. The staff are professional and warm. We have been with DP SME Advisory for several years now and the quality and reliability of the service is the reason why we chose DP SME Advisory.
DP SME Advisory is a one stop center for our business needs.
- Mr. Lim, Director
Professionalism and responsiveness is of Top Quality. At times going beyond the call of duty. Would strongly recommend DP SME Advisory for corporate secretarial services.
- Jimmy, Director
Had seen DP SME Advisory employees shown a high level of professionalism and patience in attending all my enquiries with immediate attention and given explanation on how to handle it. Would definitely recommend my local or overseas business associates to use this company service without hassles or doubts faced.
- Winston Kong, Director